Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet promenade snacks from snack pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
Did not receive pet all snacks only fortified pizza thought this was fixed none of my chacters recieved the higher point snacks. Found this out when i went to bank them so I would not use them by mistake. I have zero in shared bank not first time i have competed in this event will you be fixing this soon?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
So their is a problem with the pet event???

Community Leader
That is not a problem nor a bug. The Pet Promenade event offers you pet snacks at 2 stages:

40 points - 3 snacks from snack pack. Do note that it says Snack Pack and NOT Mega Snack Pack. These are generally 3 snacks that give between 2-5 points each. As the reward for the 40 point mark, it is appropriate.

320 points - Grilled Cheese Recipe + 4 Cheese Snacks. This gives you 4 Fortified Cheese snacks (which are rare) and a recipe to craft a mega snack (Grilled Cheese). You will need the Fortified Cheese snacks you obtained to craft this mega snack.

To me, they both seem appropriate rewards for the points you need to earn to get them.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP