Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the timblr

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
hi i am a 130 myth with about 6300 hp and the boss the timblr is way to over powered even for a max level and i think his power needs to be taken down even a 130% defense boost to a point even a max level cant hit him and his minion is a bit too strong as well. i bet other players feel the same and i am not the only player that thinks this. so plz fix this being hit for 8k is not cool at that point of the game.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The Tumbler is a boss for near max levels. Just hit him during offense mode, instead of trying to pierce him in defense mode.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2020
the issues with the fact stem from how ridiculously powerful a normal aoe is with him, during offense mode if you have 4 wizards and he uses an aoe you might as well just reset...

it's not an issue with a team of coordination that can stack but even then if he uses an aoe it's pretty much over, crits make it even worse (he already has nearly 500% damage, why does he need to be able to crit too?)