Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make loremaster great again

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
Kingsisle you made loremaster way too weak and it now completely useless so it need to be boosted up in damages and mantle go to back to 35. Poor balance wizards cannot win now because of that bad change to them. Instead of making spells completely useless in the future please just nerf them a little bit

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Snow7450 on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
Kingsisle you made loremaster way too weak and it now completely useless so it need to be boosted up in damages and mantle go to back to 35. Poor balance wizards cannot win now because of that bad change to them. Instead of making spells completely useless in the future please just nerf them a little bit
A boost to 320 damage is viable weakness should go up to 20% mantle stays the same at 25%. Luminous weaver is 370 with only a 20% weakness. Balance and life shares the same form of out put damage with balance having slight advantage over life with utilities. Balance can also heal, I do not want to see lore master great again, i want to see it balanced with damage and double utilities.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
The spell is great. It's on par with Life's Luminous Weaver spell.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Me personally I liked "Loremaster" spell the way it originally was for PVE. Why didn't Kingsisle just nerfed it in PVP and left it alone in PVE? Nothing is wrong with a little challenge.

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
eSnowFrost on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
The spell is great. It's on par with Life's Luminous Weaver spell.
Not even. That mantle is useless and the weakness is horrible and so is the damage

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
Patrick Ravenbane on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
Me personally I liked "Loremaster" spell the way it originally was for PVE. Why didn't Kingsisle just nerfed it in PVP and left it alone in PVE? Nothing is wrong with a little challenge.
They said it was too strong for both and needed some balancing but instead they just destroyed it

Explorer
Aug 04, 2019
angellifeheart on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
A boost to 320 damage is viable weakness should go up to 20% mantle stays the same at 25%. Luminous weaver is 370 with only a 20% weakness. Balance and life shares the same form of out put damage with balance having slight advantage over life with utilities. Balance can also heal, I do not want to see lore master great again, i want to see it balanced with damage and double utilities.
I don't think life wesver should be getting nerfed since life school barely have any hits anyway

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Snow7450 on Jun 18, 2020 wrote:
I am finding Lore Master to still be a good spell.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Snow7450 on Jun 19, 2020 wrote:
I don't think life wesver should be getting nerfed since life school barely have any hits anyway
I didn't say it should, I was just comparing lore current state to life weaver.