Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Share Treasure Cards With Other Wizards On Your Account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2014
Since the requirements for the crafting quests are getting harder and more complex, we should be able to share treasure cards with other wizards on our accounts through the Shared Bank Tab for the bank in the dorms for the wizards.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
I don't think KI is going to do that. Putting treasure cards in shared bank would be the same as treasure card vault. Sadly KI decided no on that.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
I agree. We should have a method of transfering Treasure Cards to our other wizards. If not through the bank as a storage (I'd propose of 10 cards maximum), then by directly depositing them into the backpack of the other wizard on that account.

The big problem I see with this, though I don't see this as a HUGE problem, is that people with one or two wizards may make empty level 1 wizards just to hold extra treasure cards.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's the best I've got and I do want a way to give my death all the deer knight treasure cards my ice has picked up easily.