Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Mount Crafting!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Getting Perm mounts through packs is an absolute chore, and even the 7 days are supposed to be a rare drop in them, but for those of us dumping tens of thousands of crowns into packs for perm mounts.

It would be an epic mechanic if you could combine say 4 (7 Day) Mounts into a Perm variant through a recipe that a new Mount Master NPC could sell to players for gold.

It would make Perm mounts a little more achievable without ruining any existing pack mechanics and mean that more players could earn that sweet Perm mount without breaking the bank!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
Developer
Not sure if they' d make them craftable from 7-day mounts, but PERM mounts are already craftable in game. Get the recipes from the eagle guy outside Mt. Olympus. I've crafted 5 of those mounts from him. Not too hard, just requires you do fishing and do the exalted duels a couple times.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2014
It makes sense on our side, but 7-days are so insanely common that having a feature like that would lose them a lot of money from the people who go for all mounts, and those who really want it.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
ShadowAceStormClou... on Jun 28, 2020 wrote:
It makes sense on our side, but 7-days are so insanely common that having a feature like that would lose them a lot of money from the people who go for all mounts, and those who really want it.
To address this issue, which is a BIG issue and he's right, one might consider making it 50 or 60 7 day mounts needed in addition to other reagents/items.

To be real, if you need A perm mount, the crowns shop sells several for gold (hidden away at the bottom) like the bengal tiger or some of the brooms and horses. To get the one you like best? Well..... $$$

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I don't the the point of the OP was to get just any PERM mount it was to get specific ones. I have friends that spent $100 trying to get a hydra.

The way I read this would be for those people they could craft a PERM hydra if they got 10x7 day Hydras. I for one like this idea.