Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Maycast Pet Has Failed Me...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
I have been playing Wiz on and off for 8 years, and have had two pets in the process. A Jade Oni with Maycast Hex and a Ghulture with Maycast Hex. I have never had my pet maycast, and im asking myself if im just unlucky or if my pets are somehow bugged. Many thanks!

Luke Thunderfist, Lvl 80

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
qwertyhay9 on Jun 10, 2020 wrote:
I have been playing Wiz on and off for 8 years, and have had two pets in the process. A Jade Oni with Maycast Hex and a Ghulture with Maycast Hex. I have never had my pet maycast, and im asking myself if im just unlucky or if my pets are somehow bugged. Many thanks!

Luke Thunderfist, Lvl 80
The conditions in which Pets Maycast only occur under certain certain circumstances. Perhaps your playing style doesn't fulful the desired criteria?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2011
Lookit Light on Jun 10, 2020 wrote:
The conditions in which Pets Maycast only occur under certain certain circumstances. Perhaps your playing style doesn't fulful the desired criteria?
Yeah but wizard101central says that the trigger for the hex maycast is the player dealing/receiving damage, and I'm sure that I do enough of that on Azteca
My friend who has a storm ghulture gets its Maycast (unicorn) almost every fight, and the trigger for that is also to receive damage.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
qwertyhay9 on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
Yeah but wizard101central says that the trigger for the hex maycast is the player dealing/receiving damage, and I'm sure that I do enough of that on Azteca
My friend who has a storm ghulture gets its Maycast (unicorn) almost every fight, and the trigger for that is also to receive damage.
Sounds more peculiar then. Might be a bug or some kind of error. Could we get Spark's opinion on this?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
qwertyhay9 on Jun 12, 2020 wrote:
You could contact Support and see if it is a glitch or not. What's their level?