Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster feast or famine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
There was a time in the Loremaster when the atmosphere was electric. Players were really having fun. Spell drops were more common. Players were calling out the spells they were getting. There was excitement with large crowds in the lobby. All my wizards from that time frame got spells, my life wizard received 12 spells alone. Now that the drops are rare, I would not call the Loremaster a challenge, its now disappointing. It would be nice if KI made the spell drops common, at least one week out of the month. With better chances of getting your school. Now for me the Loremaster is just a place to kill time. With a tiny bit of hope for getting a spell. Knowing the chances of getting my school will be beyond rare.Bring back the excitement, by making the spell drops more common.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I agree, the drop rates should be increased. That would make it more fun, especially for more casual players!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I would love to know the drop rate. For me, it is almost zero. As in, over 300 runs and two spells that aren't my school. As life, I want pigsie. TC don't drop and can't be found in bazaar. If I find someone who will trade, it is always for a pack which costs crowns. I have spent over $25 in crowns buying packs hoping for the card.

During Christmas in July, I have 53 runs in two days and nothing.

I have wasted so much time on this.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2020
I haven't noticed any issue. I did three battles with the Loremaster on my new death wiz and got deer knight! And a few other spells over the course of the day. Maybe you just have bad luck?

*I'm not trolling, I swear! The fact that it was deer knight was super cool, but it was all true.*