Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy Gear ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
With the amount of enemies in the game, I'm surprised there are only a handful of weapons/armor that base their designs on those enemies. So here are some ideas on enemies weapons/armor and even pets that I can see in the game!

Skeletal Soldiers Sword and Shield- Sword and Shield based off Rattlebones/Skeletons wands

Jade Oni's Sword- The sword looks so good to me, and after Jade Oni gets revamped it will be even more elegant! I couldn't pass up on adding this

Alphoi's Staff- Staff held by enemies like the "Corrupted Acolyte" and many others, the robe could also be made, both are very elegant, I could see them going well with many stitches

Haunted Minion Hat/Staff- I always like the look of the minions cap. For some reason i can see these two items being low level energy gear

Prince Gobblestone's Drumstick- Now this is kinda out of right-field, but a drumstick as a wand would actually be amazing and hilarious, this has to be one!

Morganthe's baby spider- It's a crime these cute things aren't a pet in the game yet, they'd be nice cute additions

Meowiarty's Vest and boots - His fancy tux/boots would be a great addition tto all the great Marleybone stitches

Cyclops' Hammer- This could be used like a 2 handed Wand

Minotaur's Greataxe- Same idea as the Cyclops hammer, I could see both working 2 handed!

Fire Elf's Fiery Bow- The effects on their arrows and just the look of the bow overall look too cool for me. If i were a fire wizard I would kill for one of those bows!

Cat Thugs Lucky Coin- This coin would be flipped up in the air just how cat thugs do it, though it may be a tough to make with how wizards hands are currently, but I can see this being a popular choice!

Evil Snowman/Magmaman's Daggers- Both are small knifes that i can see fit in stitches!

Level 110 Life Henchman club- There are some clubs already in game, but this one looks more rough and ragged, i really like the look of it

Obviously looking at the list i have many more ideas, but I don't want to overbear anyone reading this. Anyways seeing these or many other new gear based of enemies would be awesome! Maybe it would even get to the point where you'd dress up as these monsters for Halloween .

Anyways thanks for reading through! If any readers also have ideas i'd love to hear them!

-Noah HawkBreath

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Okay, I first want to say that I love all of these ideas! However, I am OBSESSED with the Cat Thug coin idea!! As far as I know, we don't have any gear like that in the game and that would be so cool!! Maybe could be a new wand with some kind of Marleybone-esque pack? Could go along with Meowiarty's tux. I may be slightly biased because I love Marleybone so much, but just want to emphasize again how cool these ideas are!
130 130 100 72 55 52 10