Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 90 Quest Given to 73

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2020
So, I've messaged support about this...I just haven't heard back for about a week now. So, I thought I'd take to the forums to ask if anyone else has had this issue. My level 73 Myth who I just completed Zafaria with was given the quest to defeat Poseidon inside the Atlantea dungeon, but not the quest to go to Avalon. I completed the quest (needing help of course), and found that there was still no main quest to Avalon. Instead, I was given the quest "Poseidon Adventure!" which as I've come to find is a level 90 quest. I'm not too sure what I'm meant to do here. If I do end up finding a team to help me out, then I'll update this as to what has happened.

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
RelaxWithMyHorns on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
So, I've messaged support about this...I just haven't heard back for about a week now. So, I thought I'd take to the forums to ask if anyone else has had this issue. My level 73 Myth who I just completed Zafaria with was given the quest to defeat Poseidon inside the Atlantea dungeon, but not the quest to go to Avalon. I completed the quest (needing help of course), and found that there was still no main quest to Avalon. Instead, I was given the quest "Poseidon Adventure!" which as I've come to find is a level 90 quest. I'm not too sure what I'm meant to do here. If I do end up finding a team to help me out, then I'll update this as to what has happened.
You weren't given a quest in Aquila, you already had it, it is a main quest for a side world, so when you finished the main quest in Zafaria, quest helper defaulted to the only main quest that you had in your book. To get the first quest for Avalon, you must go see Merle Ambrose he will give you the quest called "This Little Light of Mine" which will send you on your way. Those character symbols that pop up on your right side of the screen would have had Ambrose asking you to come see him when you turned in the final quest for Zafaria. Furthermore "Poseidon adventure" is not a level 90 quest, the boss is designed for Level 90, however the quest may be obtained at level 70.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
RelaxWithMyHorns on Jun 8, 2020 wrote:
The quest "Poseidon Adventure!" is a separate instance quest for the 'hidden' boss of Atlantea. You just went in the wrong door.