Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning player struggling with some boses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Hi, I played this game loads as a kid and Im just now coming back. My problem is that I had loads of friends back then and if there was ever a hard boss I'd have someone who could help me. Is there a website I can find help from people? I tried wizard101central but the site for me is buggy and slow, while also looking mostly inactive nowadays. Team up is great for some areas, but there are other bosses that nobody is ever doing.

Level 31
Level 42
Level 54

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Hello!

Glad to see you're back!

What bosses are you having trouble with? You can always post on the boards and find some help or tips here, or even do a search in the board archives because someone may have had the same question. Another resource would be Final Bastion, Swordroll's Blog, and Stars of the Spiral - these are three web/blogs I keep bookmarked so I can look thinks up.

Hope this helps!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
SuzuVetta on Jun 7, 2020 wrote:
Hi, I played this game loads as a kid and Im just now coming back. My problem is that I had loads of friends back then and if there was ever a hard boss I'd have someone who could help me. Is there a website I can find help from people? I tried wizard101central but the site for me is buggy and slow, while also looking mostly inactive nowadays. Team up is great for some areas, but there are other bosses that nobody is ever doing.

Level 31
Level 42
Level 54
Try going to Wizard 101 Adult Players Quest Help on Facebook.
There's usually someone there that can help you.