Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Community gameplay guides

AuthorMessage
Administrator
If you know about a great community gameplay guide, old or new, please share a description and link here. We are collecting all guides (including videos) for a new spotlight page on the main website. Thanks!

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
Administrator
lilychirp303 on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-quest-guides/main-quest-line-guides-master-guide/
I find these to be super helpful! These should definitely be added.
Thanks, added!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Sparck on Jun 5, 2020 wrote:
If you know about a great community gameplay guide, old or new, please share a description and link here. We are collecting all guides (including videos) for a new spotlight page on the main website. Thanks!
That would be SO helpful and time saving. Thank you.

Please consider making it searchable - even if words are misspelled with the "did you mean" suggestions or something.

Also, it would be great for kids if you could do whatever you did with those Youtube video boxes on this site - My nephew's parental controls are set on Firefox Foxfilter to block YouTube because it's not on his whitelist. BUT if he goes through this website he can see your video - but other YouTubes are still blocked - even though the large window here has like 9 suggested videos, only part of which are KI - but if you click on a different one it still won't play. Point is: some kids can't search the web and even if it's just a link on the page here, can't open it elsewhere on the web. Whatever you did with YouTube makes your videos accessible, while leaving the rest of YouTube unwatchable, though he can see the thumbnails.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Gardening - Evil Magma Peas & Couch Potatoes

Thread: The Perfect Garden: Evil Magma Peas
https://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?194262-The-Perfect-Garden-Evil-Magma-Peas

Things are a little dated, because of the new advanced placement controls, you can get your “likes” in really well – but this guide is still PACKED with great and detailed information. If anyone wants maximum yield for their energy expenditure for Mega Snacks or is choosing between investing in EMPs v. farming for Couch Potatoes, she tells you WHY it’s better to do the EMP and just take the Potatoes as they fall – they are great, but they’re not the key to successful pet work. She details EXACTLY how to lay out the garden beds and uses both pots and plots.

**I use one of three flowers to aim on. (The pink or orange lily looking flowers or the very best is the lava bulb. There’s a dot at its tip/center that’s a perfect bulls-eye. Aiming on a solid object that’s just the right height makes your circle “pop” and get just wider enough that you can easily do 36 medium plots.)

Survivor
Oct 03, 2018
Does anyone have a guide on all the symbols on treasure cards? Some I get and are obvious but some are not. Like the diamond symbol with the numbers in it? and more. What exactly is the lucky clover? What does luck do? I really have limited time and I would rather play than research!

Also Jewels! What about all of them? What does a jewel that just says +and a shield do? No numbers or percentages listed.