Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FreeKIGames Trivia Quizzes Location Change

AuthorMessage
Administrator
FreeKIGames Trivia Quizzes are getting a new home! They are being migrated over to both the Wizard101 and Pirate101 main websites.

This migration is in preparation for the eventual closure of the FreeKIGames portal later this year. Until that closure date arrives, the original trivia quizzes pages will automatically redirect you to the new pages if accessed from the FreeKIGames’s website.

News about Grub Guardian will be announced at a later date.

Let us know if you have any questions about this update!

Survivor
May 12, 2019
I don't like the new place for the quizzes. It feels different to me after doing quizzes every day and going to this. I feel like there were better mechanics in Freeki Games. That's just my opinion and I would be happy if it changed
Kyle Level 130
Kyle Legend Level 16

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:
FreeKIGames Trivia Quizzes are getting a new home! They are being migrated over to both the Wizard101 and Pirate101 main websites.

This migration is in preparation for the eventual closure of the FreeKIGames portal later this year. Until that closure date arrives, the original trivia quizzes pages will automatically redirect you to the new pages if accessed from the FreeKIGames’s website.

Are the trivia also being revised and updated? I have pointed out in the past that multiple trivia questions are outdated or no longer accurate, and need to be brought up to date. Also, where do I access them now?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2017
Sparck on Jun 3, 2020 wrote:

Can it maybe change so that all the answers to the questions just show right away so we dont have to take a long time to complete them?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Ok So Question: If moving trivia to main due to closure later this year is Wizard and Pirate following suit soon After?

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I doubt Wizard an Pirate are going away. Just changing the location of the quizzes. Maybe cheaper to have it all hosted on one site rather than A secondary site.

Administrator
Maycast on Jun 17, 2020 wrote:
I doubt Wizard an Pirate are going away. Just changing the location of the quizzes. Maybe cheaper to have it all hosted on one site rather than A secondary site.
That's correct, we're just changing the location. It wouldn't make any sense to move them to a site that was also going to shut down anyway.

Survivor
May 21, 2017
Grub Guardian is also being moved, but hasn't been put on the main website yet.
Meanwhile, the FreeKIGames Grub Guardian doesn't allow pet training or rewards.
Would this affect rewards on the mobile version? Because I have seen a stark decrease in Hoard Pack prizes. It seems a year ago, or even a half a year ago, getting hoard packs wasn't rare. But lately I only get them the first time I play a map and get a medal.
For example, the first time I played Tanglewood Way, I got 3 dragon's hoard packs, and one raven's hoard pack until I ran out of prizes for the day. After that day, it took 48 games to get one dragon's hoard pack. I haven't gotten another dragon or raven pack from Tanglewood since.
My guess is this is an unintended bug, and with the moving happening so close to it, it makes me wonder if they're related.
Eye of Bartleby Pack, Marvelous Minions pack, and Hand of Doom pack still drop fairly regularly. It's only hoard packs that suddenly seem less than usual.