Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Final Battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2019
Hello!

I've been struggling on the final battle for a while and wondering if anyone had any tips for defeating him.

I have a Max storm

Any certain schools I should team up with?

Any certain spell(s) I should have in?

If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Good Luck Questing!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
ravenfinder123 on May 31, 2020 wrote:
Hello!

I've been struggling on the final battle for a while and wondering if anyone had any tips for defeating him.

I have a Max storm

Any certain schools I should team up with?

Any certain spell(s) I should have in?

If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Good Luck Questing!
Hey there!

This is indeed a time consuming and difficult battle. Whenever I defeat him I bring a:

1- Fire (Heck hound's after tons of blades, and frenzy)
2- Death (Needed to spam bad juju on the Titan's Trident)
3- A supporter (any class that can blade spam the fire)
4- Extra spot (Any class that would either support or juju spam)

Make sure not to feint!!! And try not to trap, as the titan will RANDOMLY remove all wards and traps. Also the fire would need to hit before the Titan's Trident gets it's FIFTH shadow pip. Otherwise, the trident will be lifted, and becomes untargetable.

For the full list of cheats, see this: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Titan%27s_Trident#axzz6NsdItOsi

I hope this helped, and best of luck!
~40

Survivor
May 01, 2010
If you're a max storm, your best bet would be finding a death, jade gear wizard, and fire hitter since the Trident spams myth shields and therefore you have to waste turns putting converts on. You can complete the battle pretty easily if you all blade the fire using different blades, who would then use an epic-enchanted Heckhound to kill with the DOT.

A DOT (damage over time spell; think Fire Dragon, Poison, Basilisk etc) is the only damage spell the hitter should carry, along with an Epic enchant. Hitting the Trident for massive damage 3 times with different spells is possible but much harder. With a DOT you can cast it and then use the next few turns to heal up/blade the secondary hitter to kill the minions that appear.

For example, the first 5 or so turns would alternate between blading your hitter, healing and putting weaknesses on the Trident. Then on the 6th turn your hitter would use their DOT. While the DOT does its work everyone now blades you/heals back up/etc and once you kill the minions you're done! :D

However, death is really the only "necessary" school as only they can learn Bad Juju, which is a must so you don't die instantly from the Titan's attacks. They should go second so they can blade the hitter and use Empower if needed. That plus spamming plague and virulent plague as well means you'll have room for mistakes and time put more blades on in case the Trident uses Sirens or Storm Lord.

Any wizard can be a jade/have very high resist; you want them to go first in battle to draw aggro and tank attacks/heal. Obviously a life wizard would be best, but really any school with high resist and a life mastery will do. Carrying legion shield treasure cards as well as different versions of tower shield (pet, treasure card, learned, gear cards) for stacking in case the death doesn't pull a weakness should also be their responsibility.

If you find yourself the only available hitter here's what I recommend: if you don't have a good Rain Core pet which has the Thunderstorm card, a DOT, get a Storm Hound treasure card or the Collar of the Storm Hound (very common in the Bazaar) and hit with that. You'll have to take time to use converts and Pierce/Shatter the shields off but it's very possible especially with a good healer.

I hope this helped!