Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Heavenly Palace bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2018
Hey, I was wondering how to get the bundle because I searched on gamestops website and couldn't find it

Survivor
Aug 27, 2018
Hey, I was going to get the heavenly palace and I couldn't find it today but I saw it yesterday and was wondering what happened?

Administrator
Unfortunately GameStop released it early and then retracted that release, so some of you would have been able to acquire the bundle at that window of time.

We will be releasing the bundle officially some point soon. Keep watch for social announcements when that happens!

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
An easy fix to this would be for KI to eliminate third party vendors and sell all bundles on the Wizard101 website. Which is something players have been asking you to do for years. Just a thought.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
What would be the reason it can’t be released right away if people already own and purchased the bundle ?

Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
Is this the bundle with Sky sorcerers kasa ?
Seen it in the commons this morning I figured its KI employees only
I really enjoy the Chinese fashion, The spiral could use a fashion update.

Victoria

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Hey Sparck, any information you can provide on when the Heavenly Palace Bundle will be available to us?

Administrator
Crimson989 on May 18, 2020 wrote:
Hey Sparck, any information you can provide on when the Heavenly Palace Bundle will be available to us?
It probably won't be for at least a week or so. Will let you know on social the day it's released!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
The Heavenly Palace Bundle was just added back to GameSTop’s website. I was able to purchase and received my code.

Explorer
May 06, 2013
Will Heavenly Palace be added to the Crown Shop?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
Is there any other place I can get the Heavenly Palace Bundle other than Gamestop? I ordered it on June 1st and still have not received it. I am worried that the offer will be withdrawn before they get the problem worked out.