Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Benefits from 5 boxes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2020
Hey, I am almost at level 80 and I was wondering if I should do the 5 boxes event. What do I gain from it? Someone told me about mounts but other than that, why should I grind it?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2015
You can get sonic springs which you can use to craft furniture based on the 5 boxes event. Each requires one sonic spring. I would suggest buying all of the recipes that interest you, because sonic springs are occasionally rewards from daily assignments.

Permanent fairy wings mounts drop from the box in Avalon.

Couch potatoes and deadly magma peas drop from some of the boxes.

You can get the Greenwarden's gear from each box. The stats are not impressive, but the gear is nice looking. The Energetic set gives extra energy, with more for the higher level gear. The full level 80 set gives 53 extra energy.

Teleporters, music players, and other furniture drop from some of the boxes.

A few pets are possible drops from the Avalon box.

If you want specifics, you can search through the pages on the wizard 101 wiki. Click on the bosses and it will show a page of possible item drops.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Five_B.O.X.E.S.#axzz6MA3FdrWF

Survivor
Nov 07, 2014
Not to mention the gear you get has energy and can be used for gardening or training pets.

Survivor
May 03, 2020
Survivor
Jan 26, 2017
There are a ton of mounts that can drop from the bosses. I think some of them are pretty rare.