Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2019
Hello, so recently I have created a myth character and leveled him up to 90 and I am rocking pretty great stats for pvp. However, as an experienced player since 2009, I haven't seen anything this ridiculous. I managed to get a match against a level 50 ice, so ideally the situation should be that I would win quite easily. Suprise, it wasn't, I almost lost because his resist (65 myth, 55 universal) was very high and his damage was close to mine (87 ice dmg). This is ridiculous because as a myth who's damage is 110 and 40 universal resist, ideally their level and stats versus mine shouldn't even be a competition. Especially when the character is 40 levels higher. My point being, and many people who do pvp against this school know how unfair the ice school benefits from their gears and spells. It is definitely ridiculous for the past couple years that ice still remains to be the best school in pvp and Kingsisle hasn't done anything to the school. However they nerfed other schools like balance and storm, which already they weren't that good in the first place. Yeah balance still has gaze and storm has insane, but that shouldn't be the only win conditions.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
MrGalbi on May 9, 2020 wrote:
Hello, so recently I have created a myth character and leveled him up to 90 and I am rocking pretty great stats for pvp. However, as an experienced player since 2009, I haven't seen anything this ridiculous. I managed to get a match against a level 50 ice, so ideally the situation should be that I would win quite easily. Suprise, it wasn't, I almost lost because his resist (65 myth, 55 universal) was very high and his damage was close to mine (87 ice dmg). This is ridiculous because as a myth who's damage is 110 and 40 universal resist, ideally their level and stats versus mine shouldn't even be a competition. Especially when the character is 40 levels higher. My point being, and many people who do pvp against this school know how unfair the ice school benefits from their gears and spells. It is definitely ridiculous for the past couple years that ice still remains to be the best school in pvp and Kingsisle hasn't done anything to the school. However they nerfed other schools like balance and storm, which already they weren't that good in the first place. Yeah balance still has gaze and storm has insane, but that shouldn't be the only win conditions.
That's why the ice is a warlord he has the BEST possible stats not just "great" and at 90 if you have only 87% damage you should consider tartarus gear and a better pet. to win against a warlord of that level you need a strategy in mind using minions and tanking hard is ok for myth and if the opportunity comes medusa and stuns work good