Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing items keep disappearing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
So first off, the other day I was in my red barn farm. I was using my bazaar tapestry in my room full of tapestries. I finished up my business in the bazaar and returned to the tapestry room, only to see that both my bazaar tapestry and storm school tapestry completely vanished. I fixed THIS issue, but then today, I lost all of my evil magma peas. I cannot get them back. The soil is gone, and I can't even open the attic and find them there. It's like they never existed.
Another similar thing happened with my myth wizards house. I just finished decorating a bit of the outside, went to quest for a bit, came back to the house, and everything I had placed was either the color red or was gone.
Currently, my couch potatoes are red and I cannot interact with them.

Please give me back my evil magma peas, it took me years to get those.

Administrator
Are they vanishing from inventory and everywhere, or just being placed back somewhere else?

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
From what I can see, they're disappearing everywhere.

It's strange though... now they're all back, as if they were never gone.
Regardless, it's very annoying and scary. I'm sure it's going to happen again soon but until then I'll just keep away from my house.