Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polaris Tapestry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
So I have two major complaints about the Polaris Tapestry:

1) Juels sells it instead of André. Juels is the Jewel & Jewel Recipe Vendor. He is not marked as a crafting vendor otherwise and would be the last person I would think to go to for a housing recipe, especially since he only has the one! Please, please give the recipe to poor André and put him on the actual overhead map! It's really hard to find him!

2) The Ice Dwarf Box makes no sense at all. You can't even get the recipe for that until Empyrea! I know there's supposed to be a challenge, but all this means is you literally cannot make the tapestry to Polaris while actually in Polaris! All other world tapestries can be made or bought on the world they're introduced. Please consider changing this recipe so it can actually be made with Polaris materials!

I really hope someone from the development team sees and addresses this. I love crafting and don't mind a challenge, but I do mind when something makes no sense!