Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pets Bug? Pets doubling up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Hiya. Just wanted to say that all the new pets are doubling entries both in the kiosk and in the tome. They appear to be separating themselves into a ‘first generation’ group and a ‘hatched pet’ group. For example when my level 48 life got the Sylvan Satyr, it was entered in the tome then when I hatched it with another Sylvan Satyr I got a new entry in the tome. I now have 2 identical tome entries and would not be able to tell the difference at all except that the kiosk appears to group them this way as well there are 2 sets of each new pet. One first generation. One hatched.

I think this was a mistake because it makes it impossible for collectors to get all the pets. We can get the hatched version but not all the first generation ones. There is nothing marking them in the tome as special, no star. They are not considered premium. The entries are exactly the same. So they will count towards the final count even though they are impossible to get. Please help and fix this ASAP. It really does make collecting impossible. Thank you!