Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Transfer Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hello, this is my first time posting on the forums!

I've recently contacted Wizard101 support because I've been trying to ask them to transfer one of my characters from my old account to my new one and so far the only email I've received is the one telling me how i have to have certain conditions met before they can begin the process to transfer.

I've double-checked everything already and everything seems to be in order so I replied to the email saying just that and added my source and destination account info. It's been about 2-3 days and I haven't received any emails confirming the process.

Thank you! Ethan Fire Level 121

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Tyler552l on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:

I've recently contacted Wizard101 support because I've been trying to ask them to transfer one of my characters from my old account to my new one and so far the only email I've received is the one telling me how i have to have certain conditions met before they can begin the process to transfer.

I've double-checked everything already and everything seems to be in order so I replied to the email saying just that and added my source and destination account info. It's been about 2-3 days and I haven't received any emails confirming the process.

Both accounts have to have ACTIVE Subs. If you have all requirements in place, it may still take a few days before they can get it done.

Please remember, KI staff are working from home and it could take a few more days than normal.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Tyler552l on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:

The Issue has been addressed!

Thank you!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2015
I am having a very similar issue, it has been multiple days without a real person response about this process. I have sent the required information (and should be fine to pass all the requirements as outlined in their FAQs) to them via multiple platforms, but have only ever received automated responses about the character transfer process (i.e., telling me how to complete it), which I already knew as I have sent them the information for a transfer. Any insight into what I should do to have this resolved?

Thanks!

Administrator
Shrimpy165 on May 5, 2020 wrote:
I am having a very similar issue, it has been multiple days without a real person response about this process. I have sent the required information (and should be fine to pass all the requirements as outlined in their FAQs) to them via multiple platforms, but have only ever received automated responses about the character transfer process (i.e., telling me how to complete it), which I already knew as I have sent them the information for a transfer. Any insight into what I should do to have this resolved?

Thanks!
Hi Shrimpy165! Please give it 48 hours and if you don't hear back, feel free to respond to the support ticket to inquire on its status.