Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Hi I logged in for the first time in awhile and it seems as if I’m missing a couple pets. I believe I remember having a Ice Beetle Pet, A Cat Burglar pet, and a Jade Oni pet but can’t find any of them. I don’t believe I ever had them on any other character other than my main. I’ve looked in the banks, shared banks, and backpacks of both character but can’t find anything. If someone could help with the situation or give any tips that’s would be much appreciated!

Explorer
May 28, 2012
Have you tried by purchasing the Backpack Butler for the gentleman in the Shopping District of Wizard City? It only cast $2,500 Gold. This way you can change the listing for pets instead of names and type in the type of pet you are looking for and it will tell you where it is located…which castle inside or outside, backpack, attic, bank or shared bank.

I hope this helps you find your pet, if not, you may have to email customer support for help locating your pets.