Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire deckathalon bug.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
So, I claim my 3 credits and started doing my run through the towers. Twice today I got frozen in battle. Only a few mobs in each time. I had to shut down the game and in doing so, I was put back in the library with a wasted credit both times. So that's 2 out of my 3 credits lost due to the events bugs. Not giving me a chance to earn points and it's not like I can buy more credits. Yesterday I finished a tower and in entering the next tower, instead of starting the next three mobs. I was lead back to the library. Losing that credit completely. There's no point in climbing the leaderboard or going for the pet if Wizard101 can't fix the bugs. It's a lost cause. My internet connection is great, my pc tower is built for gaming and there's been no storms or high winds to disrupt my connection/game play. So, It's not on my end. I'd seriously consider reverting the deckathalons back to the way they were. This is ridiculous! I'm not happy with all the bugs and not happy with the new 3 credit limit change. Fix the bugs or change it back. Not to mention this has become a high level wizards only event to make things even worse. I'd just change it back to be fair and so lower level player can play as well. So frustrated.

Administrator
retrorose82 on Mar 22, 2020 wrote:
So, I claim my 3 credits and started doing my run through the towers. Twice today I got frozen in battle. Only a few mobs in each time. I had to shut down the game and in doing so, I was put back in the library with a wasted credit both times. So that's 2 out of my 3 credits lost due to the events bugs. Not giving me a chance to earn points and it's not like I can buy more credits. Yesterday I finished a tower and in entering the next tower, instead of starting the next three mobs. I was lead back to the library. Losing that credit completely. There's no point in climbing the leaderboard or going for the pet if Wizard101 can't fix the bugs. It's a lost cause. My internet connection is great, my pc tower is built for gaming and there's been no storms or high winds to disrupt my connection/game play. So, It's not on my end. I'd seriously consider reverting the deckathalons back to the way they were. This is ridiculous! I'm not happy with all the bugs and not happy with the new 3 credit limit change. Fix the bugs or change it back. Not to mention this has become a high level wizards only event to make things even worse. I'd just change it back to be fair and so lower level player can play as well. So frustrated.
Hi retrorose82,

Thanks for describing this issue with your Deckathalon experience. So you lost the credit after returning to the library?