Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard names you want added

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2014
I use the name Misty after using my old Wizards name on a different game and misspelling it. The name appears in Pirate101 but not Wizard101.
I guess the name I want to see is Misty.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Mar 11, 2020 wrote:
Personally, I think it would be a good move to put foreign names into the list, to make other nationalities feel more included in this game. Try putting in Dutch names such as Finn, Tess, and Milan, French names such as Jules, Leon, and Lena, and Spanish names such as Naira, Iago, and Marc.
The post I'm quoting is from two years ago, but with the reintegration of Wizard101 Europe I thought it might be a good time to bring it up again.

If Kingsisle wants to make Wizard101 Europe feel even more welcome, it might be a good move to include names more often seen in European nations.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Would love to see for Boys: Donovan, Carson, Drannan, Tommy
For Girls: Letha, Darlene, Tessa,

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
My name is Damon but ive had to name all my wizards Dakota because it was the closest D name at the time. I'd like my name added!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
My brother has always had his name in the game, but I have a very rare name (Roark), and because of this I've never been able to name my wizards after myself at all. Additionally, there even are some very simple, common names missing, like Peter (name of my other brother). If at least "Peter" could be added, I'd gladly use that name for myself in game.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2020
Girls names I'd really love to be added:

Desiree, Elektra, Ophelia, Pandora, Pearl, Rayne, Yvette

(I really like how a lot of the guys' names sound, but imo not many of the girls' names have the same ring)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
Survivor
Mar 29, 2021
Lookit Light on Mar 26, 2022 wrote:
The post I'm quoting is from two years ago, but with the reintegration of Wizard101 Europe I thought it might be a good time to bring it up again.

If Kingsisle wants to make Wizard101 Europe feel even more welcome, it might be a good move to include names more often seen in European nations.
I strongly agree with this - please add more inclusive, international names! Also, please add more unisex/gender neutral names. Personally, I think alternate spellings or abbreviations of already existing names should come last after that (sorry to all chris/christians out there), since there is so little representation for other cultures altogether.

From the names already requested above, I also love:

- Maple, Ginger, Poppy, Ida, and new suggestion: Miriam/Mireille

- Robin, Sebastian

Survivor
Oct 03, 2018
In 1968 Bob Dylan released a song "Mighty Quinn". Imagine my excitement when I saw Mighty as an option. Now imagine my disappointment when I saw Quinn was not. Could you please remedy this? Quinn is an excellent name!

"Quinn the Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)" is a folk-rock song written by Bob Dylan. The song is about the arrival of Quinn (an Eskimo), who changes despair into joy, chaos into rest, and attracts the attention of the animals. What better name for a wizard of the spiral?

The chorus....
Come all without,
come all within
You'll not see nothing
like the Mighty Quinn

Survivor
Mar 19, 2022
I would really like to see the name Johnny added for boys. I've always used John because it's the closest thing but last names don't roll off the tongue like they would with Johnny. Always wanted a fire wizard named Johnny Flame!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2021
There should be more gender neutral names! (I don't know all the names so if I added one that is already there my bad!)

Shay (my name!), Jessie, Jordan, Charlie, Riley, Ash, and River

Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2013
Survivor
Jun 19, 2022
KI we're asking for a name update please give this list of first names a glance and add these some of these names to the game:

Boys: Xavier, Desmond, Peter, Dexter, Odd (meaning point of sword in Norwegian I believe)

Girls: Leah, Avery, Sakura, Morena, Sariyah, Karina

There hasn't been an update to the names in Wizard101 since 2008. Let's give this almost 14 year old name list a little more action. While I am more so thinking of first names I have seen other posts with idea on middle and last names, so when it comes to those give it some thought, but for first please at least add Xavier, Desmond, Leah, and Avery.

Thank you.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2022
Devrias on Jun 27, 2020 wrote:
It would nice to see more black/African inclusive names as well
Some examples:

Male: Adrian, Corey, DeOndre, Demetrius, Damon, Idris,Fidel, Jamal, Jaden, Leroy, Malik,Terrel, Kofi, Omari, Xavier
Female: Akira, Ayana, Desiree, Deja, Ebony, Imani, Kiara, Latrice, Maya, Nia, Rika, Serena,Tania,Tyra, Zola, Zuri

All of these named are great mate

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Woah didnt realize this topic got so many name ideas, reading over them now, saw several good ones.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
Survivor
Jun 19, 2022
I think Noel for boys and Maple for girls would be a great addition as well.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
Survivor
Apr 02, 2021
Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Jhonny (mine )
Justice
Nick
Gio
Kelvin
Calvin
Raven
Nicki
Donna
Armani
Piper
Bia

Poof

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Survivor
Mar 13, 2017
Survivor
Jan 18, 2014
For girls:

Maelee
Layla
Lily
Hazel
Emilia
Nico (Yes, for girls; its uni)
Lia

These are all really pretty names in my opinion

Survivor
May 20, 2018
Monk , Zack, merlin,vensent, for new boy names in wiz for wizard's
For girls wizard names penny, Sally, iris for New girl wizard 101 name for girl wizards