Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You guys should make new PVP badges and make rnks some how different

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2017
Most pple do pvp till warlord, and i think This game deserve more than that in the pvp Arenas. So my Idea is to propose New badges And new unlockable items while we gain rnk. Also make Tc and pets unlockable at a certain rnk so that encourage more people to do pvp.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
John life on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
Most pple do pvp till warlord, and i think This game deserve more than that in the pvp Arenas. So my Idea is to propose New badges And new unlockable items while we gain rnk. Also make Tc and pets unlockable at a certain rnk so that encourage more people to do pvp.
I understand what you're implying, and I think it's interesting. However, the main issue with PvP is that it is rather unbalanced and rater socially toxic. I don't think people would be interested in such an idea until those two issues are resolved first.

I do agree, though. This game deserves more in PvP.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
John life on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
I agree with this concept, however i believe warlords at max level should get a different and better status than warlords at lower level including reward tiers. Lower levels between 1-30 should receive silver tier icon and rewards.Levels 31-50 gold icon tier rewards and icon. 51-99 platinum tiers and reward icon.100-max Diamond tier icons+ overlord status.