Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are there still hidden hybrids?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2013
Hey!

I always think about pet combinations in my head, and it will always remind me of the time the advance pet commercial was released. The number of people searching and trying to make hybrids were insane. But now I feel all that motivation for hybrids are gone. Have we found them all? Or are there still more that slipped through our fingers?

-
Noah HawkBrearh

Defender
May 30, 2010
GoldenHephaetus on Feb 11, 2020 wrote:
Hey!

I always think about pet combinations in my head, and it will always remind me of the time the advance pet commercial was released. The number of people searching and trying to make hybrids were insane. But now I feel all that motivation for hybrids are gone. Have we found them all? Or are there still more that slipped through our fingers?

-
Noah HawkBrearh
The school only pets hybrids (That you can possible get by hatching 2 school only pet from the quests of that same quest) are all found. The Kiosk is the best place for you to find these hybrids plus a few others. (Some are mistake put as hybrids such as the Jade ori and Sabertooth). Some of them are crowns only like the harmonious sprite which can be gotten by hatching a Pegasus Pony and Yuletide Spirit (It cannot be put in the kiosk too). But the hardest one right now is Golem hybrids which can only be gotten if you hatch the Toy'R US zilla pets with the Arcane Helpers. Sadly as you probably seen Toy'R US does not exist right now, so you have hope that one of your friends has one of the zilla pets. Thankfully my friend had one but it might be a while before I get all the hybrids.
If you want to hatch with the one hybrid of the zilla I gotten, just say so and we can work something out,