Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Bug Reporting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
Hey the beastmoon has been very fun! However there are a few bugs that I would like to make you aware of!

All beastmoon seeds do not transition states (seed -> young) (young->mature) (mature->elder) while the player is in the room. furthermore when not returning in between each state at least once the seed will only rank up the next state once even though enough time may have passed to transition 2 states.

All beastmoon seeds drop Balance moonstones. However balance moonstones are not used in crafting, instead harmonious moonstones are used for crafting balance seeds. Harmonious moonstones are only accessable via playing the beast moon and balance moonstones are useless. This is not the case with any other moonstone type.

Thats all the bugs I have found to date please get to fixing these I have a ton of balance moonstones that are utterly useless and I would love to farm enough thread to make the harmonious beastmoon plate!

Administrator
Hunter Lotusfinder on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
Hey the beastmoon has been very fun! However there are a few bugs that I would like to make you aware of!

All beastmoon seeds do not transition states (seed -> young) (young->mature) (mature->elder) while the player is in the room. furthermore when not returning in between each state at least once the seed will only rank up the next state once even though enough time may have passed to transition 2 states.

All beastmoon seeds drop Balance moonstones. However balance moonstones are not used in crafting, instead harmonious moonstones are used for crafting balance seeds. Harmonious moonstones are only accessable via playing the beast moon and balance moonstones are useless. This is not the case with any other moonstone type.

Thats all the bugs I have found to date please get to fixing these I have a ton of balance moonstones that are utterly useless and I would love to farm enough thread to make the harmonious beastmoon plate!
We're glad you are having fun in the event!

I'll get these issues sent to the team right away to review. Thanks!

Survivor
May 31, 2016
I can't get a match on just one of my characters. The character I can't get a beastmoon match just happens to be the character I bought the scroll on
This happened last Beastmoon as well. I queue up and it says "5 characters in queue" for hours without getting a match. Please fix.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I have also noticed that the beastmoon seedlings only grow when you play a beastmoon hunt game. If I plant some before bed the seedlings are not harvestable the next morning. I played one hunt and the plants can be harvested.

Also, please take note: Varg Thundergrowl has a bug for the spell Storm Surge. Cost 2 pips Cast a blade for 200 + 100 if has charm. Note it is chowing that it gives you another blade for 100 but from one moment to the next the extra blade(charm) changes into a +200 blade that does not pop at the same time as the others. The purpose of this blade is to make it so they all pop at the same time. For example:
You cast on yourself:
Catalyze - 50 blade and clear a damage overtime
Then you cast next round:
Storm Surge for 200 + 100 because you have the prerequisite 50 blade on, you should now have 50+200+100
But what it shows is 50 + 200(x2)
According to this card that is not what should happen.

Next topic I want to address is the use of lunari and idols to level up/onlock. I have never played the beastmoon hunt until this season so I was unaware that leveling up without having a gold idol to unlock the character means that the beast will be reset for the next hunt and I have to begin again without any of the lunari I spent being refunded and idols given to me that are for future hunts?? Why? If you want us to use different beasts, to keep up interest by locking what can be used, then dont give the option to use the old beasts from last season. I feel that any levels I give to the beastmoon Characters should never expire whether they are unlocked or not. Even if they are not available next season their levels should not change. At this rate I will only be able to unlock what you allow only. With no way to catch up to those who have been lucky enough to play the earlier beastmoon hunt seasons.
The problem I am having is that usually your company is very upfront with us players because membership and us members buying crowns is how you stay in business, but with this beastmoon hunt it is very evident that you are trying to control what can be opened and forcing us to buy crowns and use crowns to stay competitve in each upcoming beastmoon hunt. This makes it very unfair for those who were unable play in previous hunts or new to the game. If you want us to spend money all you have to do is make a Beastmoon Hunt Hoard pack. Trust me people will buy them, so we can get the idols to unlock and make more seeds.
I do have to say that this game is the great equalizer in a pvp type setting. I believe this is what you meant PVP to be like in the Arena but there are too many variables in PVP. The Beastmoon Hunt is very fair to a point. That point being if you were lucky enough to play before and unlock locked out beasts, but othertwise one of the BEST new additions to the game. The only thing I feel needs to be fixed is leaving levels aquired from hunt to hunt alone. This way at least there is a way to catch up to others. Also give us a way to buy more Beastmoon Planters!!!! Or better yet stick them in that Beastmoon Hoard pack I mentioned!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
With the latest Beastmoon hunt update of April, it seems like players can leave a battle and other players can now join. This is extremely frustrating and takes away all the fun in this event. You can no longer win battles by defeating the players. You have to defeat the entire team. That is awful.