Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How old is your account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Let’s see who has the oldest account! just reply and look at the date under your icon!

Administrator
Wolf Moon on Jan 11, 2020 wrote:
Let’s see who has the oldest account! just reply and look at the date under your icon!
Certainly not mine, but an interesting question :).

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2015
Sparck on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:
Certainly not mine, but an interesting question :).
Heh heh, well, I think we can all attest to having played this game for many years at this point. It's almost 12 years old, for crying out loud. XD

I think my actual game time is almost 11 years ( I started playing around the time the game got full voice acting ). My original account had some unfortunate things happen to it, so I ended up abandoning it about 3-4 years back. I've hardly touched it since.

I actually wanted to go take a look at it again this month, just to remember the good ol' days of Wizard101, but... I had the displeasure of discovering it's completely corrupted, and won't even log in anymore.

This doesn't surprise me, since it HAD been compromised multiple times in the past, but ah. Rest in peace, my old friend. Perhaps your time to shine will come later. :(

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I would consider myself a bit of an interesting case in this matter. My current account was created in early 2015, but my wizards and love of the game are older then that. I actually split my wizards off from another account at that time. I've really been playing for... I honestly forget. A long time.

Interesting question.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
July 2016!

Although I have a memory flash of me playing under a different account back in 2012... I might be wrong

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I created my account on September 1, 2008, that is the day that W101 went live with a payment status. I actually started playing when the game was in Beta.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
wildflower43 on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
I created my account on September 1, 2008, that is the day that W101 went live with a payment status. I actually started playing when the game was in Beta.
All hail and respect you, veteran!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
wildflower43 on Jan 25, 2020 wrote:
That's so cool! How was it back then?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
JonathanDawnHunter on Jan 29, 2020 wrote:
That's so cool! How was it back then?
Back then it was a much smaller, much tighter knit community. The highest level was 50, with Dragonspyre being the last world. We only had a handful of mounts, as well as limited pets. There were no "critical" hits back then and treasure cards weren't as powerful as they are now.

I recently battled Malistaire on my newest wizard and I remember it being much scarier, this final battle. We needed all 4 players back then in order to win this battle. The most recent was easily won with just 2 of us.

Ahhhhh, the memories

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
July 15, 2009

Wiz is definitely game I always return to time and time again. Very nostalgic for me.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Some of us have been playing or at least have an account for a decade or more!

Kudos to those who have stuck and remain loyal to the game throughout all the major up's and down's!

And a special welcome to all new players!

Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
October 8th 2008! missed out on that pioneer dragon by about 37 days :(

actually though its been a long time! back when Mooshu was the final world out,

im still playing on the same wizard i created all those years ago, i still remember running around wizard city back then and seeing all the people with Mooshu blade wands, i remember being in awe of the helephant spell at the time haha

@sparck long shot but would it be possible to know how many players from 2008 still play?

Delver
Nov 25, 2012