Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An old player returning wants some help.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 15, 2013
Hello everyone! I've been playing the game since 2013 and the last time I touched this game was around 2016. As you can see, it's been about 3 years so I last avidly played this game and I want to get back into it again. But my problem is that since there were so many updates and features added to the game I feel like I'm at a lost. I don't have the time to read all the update notes in the past 3 years and I feel like I'm genuinely lost in the game right now. If anybody could give me a simple and brief recap on what has happened in the past three years and maybe even give this old veteran some tips and tricks on all the new features it would be greatly appreciated. (And for anyone wondering, I am currently a lvl 96 pyromancer so I'm not that new to the game) Thx for reading my post!

Administrator
kane fireblood on Dec 15, 2019 wrote:
Hello everyone! I've been playing the game since 2013 and the last time I touched this game was around 2016. As you can see, it's been about 3 years so I last avidly played this game and I want to get back into it again. But my problem is that since there were so many updates and features added to the game I feel like I'm at a lost. I don't have the time to read all the update notes in the past 3 years and I feel like I'm genuinely lost in the game right now. If anybody could give me a simple and brief recap on what has happened in the past three years and maybe even give this old veteran some tips and tricks on all the new features it would be greatly appreciated. (And for anyone wondering, I am currently a lvl 96 pyromancer so I'm not that new to the game) Thx for reading my post!
Greetings kane, welcome back to the Spiral!

We've actually been working hard on listing monthly news at the top of our newsletters. Those may be a good place to start to get an idea on what's been happening this past year:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/newsletter/

Let us know if you have any questions!