Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loading screens freezing again

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I'm having the problem with loading screens freezing again. I'm not sure if it's just me or if anyone else is having this problem.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Been playing for about a week beforehand - no issues. Update happens today. Now my game won't work. The launcher starts, does everything and when I click "Play" it does seemingly load up the W101 client since the W101 icon does appear on my taskbar and task manager says there is a running client. However nothing appears on my screen. I've let it run for a while, restarted my PC... why is it not working?

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
There's load of people with this problem me included.

Administrator
DemonHunter157 on Nov 14, 2019 wrote:
There's load of people with this problem me included.
DemonHunter157, can you point us to where these other people are talking about this problem? We're trying to get more information on what might be the cause.

Thanks!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
My game has been finicky ever since the new update came out. Occasionally my connection flickers, sometimes my game even crashes as I move in between areas. Not sure if it's just me, or...

Administrator
Natsu Dragneel on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:
Been playing for about a week beforehand - no issues. Update happens today. Now my game won't work. The launcher starts, does everything and when I click "Play" it does seemingly load up the W101 client since the W101 icon does appear on my taskbar and task manager says there is a running client. However nothing appears on my screen. I've let it run for a while, restarted my PC... why is it not working?
Hi Natsu,

Before digging into the possibilities, is it working for you now?