Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Broken?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2013
I see posts saying spells are broken, wizards are broken, gear is broken pvp is broken, game is broken How are they broken? Everything is working. Game is running. Broken to me is when my electronics are not functioning or not working the way the maker designed it for it's purpose or something is in pieces or in half.

confused.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jetlightning on Nov 5, 2019 wrote:
I see posts saying spells are broken, wizards are broken, gear is broken pvp is broken, game is broken How are they broken? Everything is working. Game is running. Broken to me is when my electronics are not functioning or not working the way the maker designed it for it's purpose or something is in pieces or in half.

confused.
Ah that is just gamer speak for overpowered
like for example
"Insane bolt is broken in pvp!"
means that insane bolt is really strong in pvp.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2018
What? Who says that, nothing is broken! Wizard101 is perfect!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The term "broken" here means that a spell/mechanic/gear is vastly overpowered and as such is being abused, usually for the wrong reasons or to gain unfair advantages, especially in PvP.

It's a common term echoed mostly by the PvP Community as these changes tend to affect this aspect of the game the most.

Explorer
May 06, 2013