Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think wizard 101 message boards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2013
i think wizard 101 message boards should be open to aver one not just players ho have membership or buy crowns free player should be a loud to post on her as well it will bring in more ideas for the game and bring in more player that wont to give there ideas to wizard 101 please let me no what you think a bout the idea

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
kingsteel823 on Oct 27, 2019 wrote:
i think wizard 101 message boards should be open to aver one not just players ho have membership or buy crowns free player should be a loud to post on her as well it will bring in more ideas for the game and bring in more player that wont to give there ideas to wizard 101 please let me no what you think a bout the idea
There is a FREE Fan site that allows just that as long as you follow the site rules. That site is monitored by some of the same staff members as you will find here. @Sparck is there quite often.

Check out:

wizard101central.com

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'm guessing a part of the reason why The Forums are members only is to add to the benefits of what it entails being a member.

What I can say it that persons who have made valid crown purchases over the past 30 days or so should be allowed to post if this isn't already the case.

Administrator
Star Edward on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
I'm guessing a part of the reason why The Forums are members only is to add to the benefits of what it entails being a member.

What I can say it that persons who have made valid crown purchases over the past 30 days or so should be allowed to post if this isn't already the case.

The main reason the forums are subscriber only is to ensure a safe environment for all participants. It removes spam and other issues that may result in unwanted posts.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Star Edward on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:

It's not just members only, I'm FtP but I buy crowns to access areas and this allows me to post.