Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improvements to Wizard101 (NEW)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
These are the improvements that I believe will not only benefit the game but also the wizard101 community.

These being that the entirety of wizard City be made free for all wizards. This includes: Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, Colossus Boulevard, Crab Alley, Deep Warrens, Wailing Caverns and Sunken City.

and

That the Seventh character slot be made available to all and that the character is on the same screen as the others, instead of having two different classrooms which players have to switch to (For quality of life purposes).

My reasoning for these improvements is not to undermine or undercut the value of KingIsle Entertainment or create any detriment but in-fact the opposite, to promote wizard101 and create more business for the company by improving the game to a state that players will whole-heartily benefit from and which then in turn benefit KingsIsle Entertainment. If i could give KingIsle Entertainment the money to make these changes for the community on their behalf I would, because I believe that these changes will postively affect the community to grow and create more business to be conducted.

Wizard City is the first world that players get to experience and it makes sense that experience becomes fully available to all, especially now since the Wizard City visual update. Because players then get a genuine and full trial of the game, which I fully heartily believe will encourage players to become members or acquire crowns in order to progress their experience in wizard101. I compare the current Wizard City availability to customers being in a shop and only getting half of a trial sample to test, which not only limits them but you, KingIsle Entertainment. If players get a full version of Wizard City, then they are able to experience the full enjoyment of the game which these areas that are currently locked, provide. Which i believe will encourage players to further their involvement in the game, benefiting them and KingIsle Entertainment.

Also having a seventh character slot has been a want and a need of the wizard101 community for many years since the game first released and it makes sense, because then players get to fully experience every school without restriction. Having this provided for the community I believe is a step needed to bring Wizard101 to a new golden age and known more throughout the internet, where the new updates are amazing and old content such as Wizard City are being updated, meaning that wizard101 is being improved and enjoyed by more players. These improvements will provide players and KingIsle Entertainment the benefits they so rightly deserve.

I understand these improvements may sound like detriments to you KingIsle Entertainment since a new character slot is 18000 crowns and the areas in Wizard City are together 3750 Crowns, totally 21750 crowns. But trust me, I believe these changes will excel the game and create a new era of enjoyment for players and company alike, promoting business and new players alike. I say these improvements not to harm your business, but entirely the opposite, to see it grow and expand into a game that more players will love like I do.

Now is the time to bring Wizard101 into a new era, a golden age, with the Wizard City visual update, these changes could mean the future of the game. I hope you understand that where I am coming from, is the love I feel for this game, its community, your company and how these improvements can only promote you further and the enjoyment of all wizards. Thank you

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eternal Fire on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
These are the improvements that I believe will not only benefit the game but also the wizard101 community.

These being that the entirety of wizard City be made free for all wizards. This includes: Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, Colossus Boulevard, Crab Alley, Deep Warrens, Wailing Caverns and Sunken City.

and

That the Seventh character slot be made available to all and that the character is on the same screen as the others, instead of having two different classrooms which players have to switch to (For quality of life purposes).

My reasoning for these improvements is not to undermine or undercut the value of KingIsle Entertainment or create any detriment but in-fact the opposite, to promote wizard101 and create more business for the company by improving the game to a state that players will whole-heartily benefit from and which then in turn benefit KingsIsle Entertainment. If i could give KingIsle Entertainment the money to make these changes for the community on their behalf I would, because I believe that these changes will postively affect the community to grow and create more business to be conducted.

Wizard City is the first world that players get to experience and it makes sense that experience becomes fully available to all, especially now since the Wizard City visual update. Because players then get a genuine and full trial of the game, which I fully heartily believe will encourage players to become members or acquire crowns in order to progress their experience in wizard101. I compare the current Wizard City availability to customers being in a shop and only getting half of a trial sample to test, which not only limits them but you, KingIsle Entertainment. If players get a full version of Wizard City, then they are able to experience the full enjoyment of the game which these areas that are currently locked, provide. Which i believe will encourage players to further their involvement in the game, benefiting them and KingIsle Entertainment.

Also having a seventh character slot has been a want and a need of the wizard101 community for many years since the game first released and it makes sense, because then players get to fully experience every school without restriction. Having this provided for the community I believe is a step needed to bring Wizard101 to a new golden age and known more throughout the internet, where the new updates are amazing and old content such as Wizard City are being updated, meaning that wizard101 is being improved and enjoyed by more players. These improvements will provide players and KingIsle Entertainment the benefits they so rightly deserve.

I understand these improvements may sound like detriments to you KingIsle Entertainment since a new character slot is 18000 crowns and the areas in Wizard City are together 3750 Crowns, totally 21750 crowns. But trust me, I believe these changes will excel the game and create a new era of enjoyment for players and company alike, promoting business and new players alike. I say these improvements not to harm your business, but entirely the opposite, to see it grow and expand into a game that more players will love like I do.

Now is the time to bring Wizard101 into a new era, a golden age, with the Wizard City visual update, these changes could mean the future of the game. I hope you understand that where I am coming from, is the love I feel for this game, its community, your company and how these improvements can only promote you further and the enjoyment of all wizards. Thank you
Wow, you've spent some time explaining this out! I'm seeing irrefutable evidence that this request can legitimately be taken into consideration. Welcome to the message boards, by the way!

Explorer
May 06, 2013
How about fixing PVP by making certain spells people been complaining about to non-pvp or at least change them like they did to Bad Juju.

I'll take free to play zones any day but make the whole arc free would be to much

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
I agree. The game's been out long enough for KI to justify making these changes.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
agreed hopefully this new "free wizard city" benefit becomes permanant and evolves into a free krokotopia benefit the game is 11+ years old i honestly dont see the issue in letting wizard city minus aquila and darkmoor being free once and for all theres 3 whole arcs available its just one measly world vs the the first arc and entirety of the second and third it'd probably keep more of the people who join and instantly get cut off at the 3 streets albeit one is free iirc