Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trade Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, it is so annoying when I'm selling a reagent for my friend to get and someone buys it before them. Being able to trade reagents would be extremely nice.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Morez174 on Aug 1, 2019 wrote:
Hi, it is so annoying when I'm selling a reagent for my friend to get and someone buys it before them. Being able to trade reagents would be extremely nice.
Yes! This would help everyone.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
This would also make it much more difficult for people to get certain reagents, and can probably lead to a different economy where people could trade other commodities or actual money for reagents. It's probably a good thing that we can't trade reagents.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Merfolura on Aug 3, 2019 wrote:
This would also make it much more difficult for people to get certain reagents, and can probably lead to a different economy where people could trade other commodities or actual money for reagents. It's probably a good thing that we can't trade reagents.
Good point

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Merfolura on Aug 3, 2019 wrote:
actually it wouldnt make it difficult in fact with some discord channels that actually sell specific reagent or empowers would help stop not only the snipers in the bazaar but also help people who need said trade able reagents get them a lot better i for one wish we could trade reagents with people like friends or people who are buying them with empowers heck i wish they'd also make some type of scroll bar when trading tc ik people dont wanna have to press on an empower card 999+ times