Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone Else Confused?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2016
So I’m currently on a fire account, she’s level 59 and I’m getting her to 60. Once I get her to level 60 I’m gonna do waterworks, but I can’t find any good pet snacks. I know there’s winterbane but I’m trying to get my pet to ancient since I have a really good socket. If anyone can recommend any dungeons that would be great.

Chelsea the fire wizard

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Chelsea0990 on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
So I’m currently on a fire account, she’s level 59 and I’m getting her to 60. Once I get her to level 60 I’m gonna do waterworks, but I can’t find any good pet snacks. I know there’s winterbane but I’m trying to get my pet to ancient since I have a really good socket. If anyone can recommend any dungeons that would be great.

Chelsea the fire wizard
Actually... The Waterworks is a good dungeon. In fact, it has the only bosses in the game that drop Mega Snacks!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Have you tried gardening?

Many plants drop worthwhile snacks that I am sure you will find useful.

Some are:

• Prickly Bear Catus
  • Deadly Helephant Ears
  • Couch Potatoes
  • Evil Magma Peas
  • Fickle Pickle

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
Chelsea0990 on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:

Chelsea the fire wizard
Hello there!

Congratulations on approaching level 60! Good luck on farming Waterworks!

Come to getting mega snacks, you can either farm for Couch Potatoes or Evil Magma Peas, and garden a lot of them, or you can actually stay in Waterworks for mega snacks. Sylster Glowstorm, in fact, drops Fancy Yogurt, Captain Canteloupe, Hambrosia, Golden Wheat Bread, and Cherry Tomatoes. On Ravenwood Academy, we actually have guides written for Waterworks farming, and also for farming for Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas. I would recommend looking through them to get some pointers on quick ways to get mega snacks.

Waterworks Guide: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/waterworks-guide/
Couch Potatoes/Evil Magma Peas guide: https://www.ravenwoodacademy.com/couch-potato-farming-for-all-levels/

As you farm for your gear, I would recommend sticking to Waterworks for mega snacks as well, but change over to gardening in the later game, as it can prove to be more efficient, getting you more mega snacks as well. To make Waterworks farming easier, as you can see in the guide, there is a way to respawn Sylster, making it easier to farm for your robe and boots, as well as for mega snacks.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Survivor
Feb 03, 2018
Lookit Light on Jun 20, 2019 wrote:
Actually... The Waterworks is a good dungeon. In fact, it has the only bosses in the game that drop Mega Snacks!
Actually there are plenty of bosses in the game that drop mega snacks. Mirror Lake in zafaria drops 2 pixie sticks every single time! That's 60 pet xp per run through of the dungeon. 120 for double pet xp!