Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the commander robe.....

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
I have 1070 ish tickets, and was going to get the commander robe. Then I realized only commanders could buy it(hence the name). My problem is the pvpers. No one seems to want to pvp. So how do you experts recommend that I get it.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 12, 2019 wrote:
I have 1070 ish tickets, and was going to get the commander robe. Then I realized only commanders could buy it(hence the name). My problem is the pvpers. No one seems to want to pvp. So how do you experts recommend that I get it.
Hey there. What level and rank are you?

I don't necessarily believe that to be true when you claim "no one seems to want to pvp". I would say the opposite quite frankly.

Although, you might just have bad luck in the queue depending on your level and rank. Typically, if you're in the Grandmaster, Magus, or Max level range, you should theoretically get a match easily.

Another option would be to check the "try all opponents" button. You'll be able to get a match somewhat faster but potentially face someone at a different level or rank.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Michael Firehammer... on Jun 13, 2019 wrote:
Hey there. What level and rank are you?

I don't necessarily believe that to be true when you claim "no one seems to want to pvp". I would say the opposite quite frankly.

Although, you might just have bad luck in the queue depending on your level and rank. Typically, if you're in the Grandmaster, Magus, or Max level range, you should theoretically get a match easily.

Another option would be to check the "try all opponents" button. You'll be able to get a match somewhat faster but potentially face someone at a different level or rank.
Hi Michael Firehammer

Pretty much at midnight lower lvl do a lot of rank pvp on Friday to get ranked up quickly so they don't have to face warlords at day time it only private without any resist slept for balance resist.

Because i just got a fire wizards to sergeant without even facing 1 ranked wizards at all.

Alexis got her to sergeant at lvl 5 now she lvl 7

Samantha Max to be honest kinda hard to get to any rank at higher rank at all on her still private with maybe zero under private have over 4,000 tickets on her

so i can under why that person is having trouble in rank pvp