Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thoughts on the New Gallop Emote

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
Hey everyone, this isn't really a complaint but more of my overall thoughts towards the new Gallop emote in the Crowns Shop. Because the item is purely cosmetic I don't find reason to complain about it.

In my personal opinion the price is a tad too high. It's half the price for some permanent mounts and more than half for a lot of others. Put it this way: even if you bought 1,000 Crowns for $1 (USD), then the emote would be $3.50. As apposed to a 5,000 Crown permanent mount... which would be $5.00. This seems a tad out of balance in terms of pricing and I believe not many would want to spend that much on something only cosmetic.

I think you would see more sales if you dropped the price of this emote and future emotes by 50% (1,750 Crowns). Now as I said, I am not complaining, but more of making a suggestion. Because the item offers no in-game advantages, I don't really mind the price too much.

I think KI have done an AMAZING job lately in terms of communicating with their players. Listening to your players is very important, and goodwill is definitely a currency.

Keep up the good work KI!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I agree with you 100%. It’s too expensive and it’s animation is not really that great. They would have to make the animation stand up to the other member emotes for me to pay that price.