Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell Crafted items on Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2017
Hello guys! I am a Grandmaster Artisan and i have a question:
Whats the best item to craft and then sell on the bazzaar for a great profit?

Survivor
May 21, 2011
I think the Black Pearl Reagent is one that will get you a pretty good profit.

People tend to buy more reagents instead of gear and furniture so that's where the real profit is.

Get the spell to craft black lotus into black pearls and get crafting!

If you put in the time to collect black lotus and change them into black pearls, they sell for around 300-500 each I believe!

I did this for a while, collected around 500 black lotus just through finding them while questing and buying them out at bazaar whenever possible. Changed them into black pearls which left me with around 30-40 black pearls. Sold them all for 70,000 - 100,000 gold. Cha-ching!

Make sure you wait for black pearls to be super low to sold out at bazaar so you get the most gold from it! Supply and demand my friend!

- Noah SilverBlade

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Mocha Choca Latte on Apr 10, 2019 wrote:
I think the Black Pearl Reagent is one that will get you a pretty good profit.

People tend to buy more reagents instead of gear and furniture so that's where the real profit is.

Get the spell to craft black lotus into black pearls and get crafting!

If you put in the time to collect black lotus and change them into black pearls, they sell for around 300-500 each I believe!

I did this for a while, collected around 500 black lotus just through finding them while questing and buying them out at bazaar whenever possible. Changed them into black pearls which left me with around 30-40 black pearls. Sold them all for 70,000 - 100,000 gold. Cha-ching!

Make sure you wait for black pearls to be super low to sold out at bazaar so you get the most gold from it! Supply and demand my friend!

- Noah SilverBlade
The maths here is incorrect.

Black Lotus sells for 7g to 77g
Black Pearl sells for 30g to 338g

To make 1 black pearl we need to use 15 black lotus.

15 black lotus = 105g to 1155g
1 back pearl = 30g to 338g

It's clear that selling the black lotus is more profitable than transmuting it into black pearls then selling those instead.

As to 30-40 black pearls being 70k - 100k gold....no, they're nowhere near that much. 40 black pearls is a maximum of 13,520g.

Sorry guys, but crafting for profit doesn't exist here!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
You do better selling reagents, ( as the others have said ) you won't get a profit crafting objects and some objects aren't auction-able.