Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

City Deeds

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
this was a very old idea i had...

for 100,000 crowns, you can buy an entire area as a house, any dungeons/houses, things you enter would be classified as "indoors"

so 100,000 crowns, i could buy Unicorn Way, Arena, Private Ryan, Dorthy, Toto/Tinman, Rattlebones, Lady Blackhope, and the HedgeMaze would be counted as indoors, of course modified to be empty for use and the streets would be outdoors

and there would be a store open up once you buy a city that with crowns, you can purchase mobs to run around, and have wisps floating

so i could buy The Great Spyre, and have a bunch of Penguins running in it, while still being a home

couse any mob, would only drop gold, reagents, tc, snacks. would be no xp though

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Delver
Jul 24, 2015
camahawk on Mar 15, 2017 wrote:

for 100,000 crowns, you can buy an entire area as a house, any dungeons/houses, things you enter would be classified as "indoors"

so 100,000 crowns, i could buy Unicorn Way, Arena, Private Ryan, Dorthy, Toto/Tinman, Rattlebones, Lady Blackhope, and the HedgeMaze would be counted as indoors, of course modified to be empty for use and the streets would be outdoors

and there would be a store open up once you buy a city that with crowns, you can purchase mobs to run around, and have wisps floating

so i could buy The Great Spyre, and have a bunch of Penguins running in it, while still being a home

couse any mob, would only drop gold, reagents, tc, snacks. would be no xp though
I like this idea. I take it each such area would occupy a house slot? You could also place teleporters or other outdoor furniture (walls and gates that open or close) to make challenges that allowed wizards to journey from world to world.

The monsters could even grant experience, since it is only based on pips used. Drops would be as appropriate for the creature type.

Defender
Nov 14, 2015

Love the idea however....you can buy a red barn farm for 100k gold, do you really think buying unicorn way for 100 gold would be possible, it'd cost about 5k crowns, just for unicorn way, to be able to pick mobs and stuff, that can cost gold and you'd probably have to do some crafting but 100k gold for unicorn way, that's a no no

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Liam any mobs you add wouldnt grant xp, or powerful items... it's not a shortcut to questing.....

ryan, i said 100,000 crowns.... you're buying the deed to an entire area.....

anything you could enter, is labeled as indoors..... 100,000 crowns i'd buy The Commons, meaning, Ambrose's Headquarters, Tour House, and the Library, is indoors.... they would be modified to be able to be furniture

and Mirajane, it's not really over powered.... picture it like you're playing Monopoly....

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
camahawk on Mar 19, 2017 wrote:
Liam any mobs you add wouldnt grant xp, or powerful items... it's not a shortcut to questing.....

ryan, i said 100,000 crowns.... you're buying the deed to an entire area.....

anything you could enter, is labeled as indoors..... 100,000 crowns i'd buy The Commons, meaning, Ambrose's Headquarters, Tour House, and the Library, is indoors.... they would be modified to be able to be furniture

and Mirajane, it's not really over powered.... picture it like you're playing Monopoly....
It was my opinion lol.

Just having an entire area seems like a bit much.

And just saying, some houses like the Massive Fantasy Palace are bigger then 2 areas.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011

10/10 would buy malistaire's lair in ds and make him my servant~ he could bring me muffins and maybe do something about mr. fluffy (the dragon titan)'s weird eye twitches.

would also buy castle darkmoor, kick yev and shane out, take everyone's gear and distribute it evenly to all who visit... as long as they promised to pay me tribute, in the form of cute fluffy animals, i guess i would let them live.

-von

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Hey why not :)

I think the castles are so big for what we pay though.
In some other games you have to pay for land and upkeep on the land.

In this game you buy the castle and it's yours. No rentals to keep it.

The Massive Fantasy Palace really is massive. I love it.

Which other castles are the biggest? I think the Sultan's Palace is another huge place with huge grounds.

The beehive thing is huge but the glowing orange doesn't do much for me. I use it for storage.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I don't know what it would do to the KI servers though but I'm not a techie. As far as liking the idea for its own sake that's another matter. Of course it would be great to have that much space to hang out with friends or whatever. Total privacy and no troll possibility.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Dr Von on Mar 22, 2017 wrote:
10/10 would buy malistaire's lair in ds and make him my servant~ he could bring me muffins and maybe do something about mr. fluffy (the dragon titan)'s weird eye twitches.

would also buy castle darkmoor, kick yev and shane out, take everyone's gear and distribute it evenly to all who visit... as long as they promised to pay me tribute, in the form of cute fluffy animals, i guess i would let them live.

-von
that's what i was saying buy The Great Spyre, and have penguins running around as mobs

Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I like this idea but not for houses. I like this idea for something like guild garrisons so people can use it for Sociel conferences.