Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I am in the quest "Craft Services" I crafted the 4 items and the game says to talk to Felicia Worthington. I went to her and the question mark above her head is grey and I can't complete the quest.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
If its not in your backpack it wont work. also check to make sure you crafted them instead of buying them.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
balance wizard on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
I am in the quest "Craft Services" I crafted the 4 items and the game says to talk to Felicia Worthington. I went to her and the question mark above her head is grey and I can't complete the quest.
Do you have ALL the items in your backpack? Make sure you did not accidentally sell them at the Bazaar. If you did, you will have to recraft them again and be sure to have them with you when you go back to Felicia. You MUST ALWAYS have the crafted item/s when turning in the crafting quests.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
DragonLady1818 on Feb 23, 2017 wrote:
Do you have ALL the items in your backpack? Make sure you did not accidentally sell them at the Bazaar. If you did, you will have to recraft them again and be sure to have them with you when you go back to Felicia. You MUST ALWAYS have the crafted item/s when turning in the crafting quests.
It turned out that I sold them. I had to recraft them, but at least I had enough reagents.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
balance wizard on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
It turned out that I sold them. I had to recraft them, but at least I had enough reagents.
At least it was easy to figure out what happened. Thankfully you did have those reagents.