Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Ideas-Tartarus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2010
So Recently I've been thinking of some world Ideas for after Mirage, and I think I've thought up a pretty cool Idea. I've been thinking of a world based around damage. Anyways, the world is called Tartarus (If you don't know what that is it's basically the underworld of greek mythology). The requirements for the world is: You have to be 118+, You have to be finished with Mirage (obviously), and You have to every single Aquillia Dungeon finished (you'll see why) Once all the requirements are completed you'll get a tutorial tip from Silenus that is telling you to come see him. After you talk to him you go talk to Aegle, she tells you about a minotaur named Zakram who obtains a spiral key to tartarus. Whatever, you go to a dungeon, fight stuff and get to fight zakram. Zakram has 50,000 health but after you do 1500 he flees and drops the spiral key (on purpose). After that you talk to aegle and the librarian (in the arcanum) then you finally go to Tartarus. When you first walk into Tartarus it's kind of Dragonspyre like. But then you find out that people go to this "happy place" What you do is fall asleep and someone cast magic on you and you go to a happy place that looks kind of like unicorn way. That is as far as I have gotten in the script I'm writing. Anyways, if you have any other world ideas, or any feedback just add a reply.
P.S In the not so happy place there is a gate that is locked and the reason you go to the happy place is to craft the key.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Main problem with this is that Tartarus is already the third Aquilan dungeon. But an AQ expansion would be much appreciated.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Tartarus is already a dungeon in Aquila. The next world will most likely be Empyrea.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
juwanaman9 on Jan 26, 2017 wrote:
Tartarus is already a dungeon in Aquila. The next world will most likely be Empyrea.
I JUST REALIZED MY MISTAKE XD
You get the Idea though