Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 120 dungeon

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
So I heard rumors floating around of a new level 120 dungeon coming in April with new gear. Even if there isn't gonna be a dungeon just imagine if KI announced there would be one. What do you think the storyline would be? I wanna hear all your ideas :3

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
I'm hoping it is behind the Ladon door in Aquila, and it involves us trying to steal a golden apple for one of the Immortals.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Mirajane7887 on Jan 22, 2017 wrote:
So I heard rumors floating around of a new level 120 dungeon coming in April with new gear. Even if there isn't gonna be a dungeon just imagine if KI announced there would be one. What do you think the storyline would be? I wanna hear all your ideas :3
Maybe one where morganthe comes crashing out of space and you fight her once and for all.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I really hope you're right as we are after all really overdue on a gear upgrade imo
Can I ask where you heard we will be getting a new dungeon very soon?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Well lets not hope it's another Malistaire... I think the level 120 dungeon should be introduced in Malistaire's home in dark cave. I think that Morganthe returns and that she customizes his home and makes it her lair. It would be cool to get the quest from Dworgyn just like he told you about Darkmoor.

Nicholas SkullBlade

Level 58
Wizard101 Veteran

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
New key bosses are on test now, coming to live soon.