Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ki Live code

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I tried the Ki live code at least 45 times with many different combinations. Its far too difficult. I wish it was written on the screen or something. Best I got was toadaleawesome which was a Dud. Please dont have such complex Codes in the future thanks :)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Did the message say "already redeemed maximum number of times"? the codes are only for so many items, perhaps you were just late.

Survivor
May 14, 2015
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
No I tried at minimal 50 times at trying to figure out how the code was spelled out. After 2 hours I checked twitter and then discovered how it was actually spelled. They need to just say for users to check twitter for the code an how these codes are spelled. It was VERY unusual. I mean toadallyawesome? I kept typing toadtallyawesome. And several Other Variations. I just didn't get the ally in the Middle. I do apologize if this seems like a rant or just upset post but I feel It should be somewhat Addressed In the next Ki live events. Perhaps they can have the actual Code be flashed on the screen? Just a suggestion Here.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I don't have a twitter, so I was SOL. (somebody outta luck) until I saw it on some facebook page. And it was sold out by then. So I'm still SOL

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
They spelled it out in the live stream at least twice. and you do not have to have twitter to look at stuff on twitter

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
SaraGrisso on Dec 19, 2016 wrote:
They spelled it out in the live stream at least twice. and you do not have to have twitter to look at stuff on twitter
Well I am sorry I couldnt follow the spelling of it as I have a hearing problem so It was very difficult for me. I had the volume On Max. And headphones in And I still couldnt really follow the code Well enough.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Your feedback was received.