Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

epic fail

AuthorMessage
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
jordan night blood on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
This world is as close to perfect as possible, best update in years for the game. I also never said I soloed it, but I'd imagine it would still be easy to solo, and also I am the bigger person because I'm not on here whining about every little problem with this game.
In the previous posts you have made, it is implied that you had soloed it or at least you were acting how someone would act if they successfully soloed the world. Just because people are whining over this world being too hard, doesn't mean they whine over "every little detail", in face, this world is not a little detail, it's an entire world! So therefore, you aren't the bigger person here, you're just wrong.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Jasmine3429 on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:
I have been doing random team ups in Mirage just to see why everyone is having a hard time. Here is the main problem, poor deck setup! People are taking way to long to hit and defeat both the mobs and bosses because they are not finding the cards they need. Most decks truly look like a dumpster fire from my perspective.

For mobs you basically need to blade, blade, blade and kill. Try a mob deck with a few blades and a couple of hits, for example, my storm mob deck has 2 temps, 1 bugs, 3 epics, my pet and amulet blade. I used this on mobs through the entire world and had no problems at all.

For bosses you will need either feints/traps or blades depending on the cheats. There are many bosses that do not cheat at all. Even the cheating ones will let you either feint or blade. Again, only pack what you are going to need.

The key to success here is to kill quickly and not just stand around trying to set up a hit over 10 rounds because you will most likely die.
Deck set up is still something you have to learn and master which goes back to what Liam was saying about so the age range kinda gets boosted up a bit.I'm a Wizard and Pirate fanboy but i understand where everyone in this thread is coming from. I both love and hate the difficulty increase but lately I've worked around it since soloing the game is all i can do.I stand by my opinion that the mobs should be toned down SLIGHTLY but not to the extend of Polaris level difficulty

Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
Guys, please take into consideration that everyone's opinion matters.
When I first did Mirage in Test Realm, I was shocked with the Raging Bull in the Scaly Trengil street fights. I didn't do
anything from partway through Alkali Barrows forward until it came live. Then I decided to keep going. I have come to love Mirage's story, challenge and amazing voice actors. I agree that it is hard. I think we should all make a compromise: can we please stop arguing, and accept each other's opinions? Nobody is perfect; we should all strive to be the best we can and help others beat Mirage.
Thank you!
Ashley Spriteshield, Prodigious
Esmee Hawkeyes, Adept