Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Spell Drops!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 13, 2011
The Loremaster is really annoying to farm. Her spells should be farmable from other places the same way as Goat Monk, Ninja Pigs, and Samurai are found from Mooshu bosses.

Where they should also be dropped besides the Loremaster:

Brimstone Revenant - Lord of the Brocken Keeper of the Flame - KraysysCatalan - JabberwockDeer Knight - Morag BloodtineLuminous Weaver - Ice Weaver
Handsome Fomori - Indigo GiantHephaestus - Ares Savage SpearLoremaster - Loremaster (Telegraph Box)Lord of Night - Ezhua Bad TasteQueen Calypso - Queen CalypsoSavage Paw - Ozel Underwater CatWinter Moon - Skurkis Screaming Moon

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
It's unfair that only 3 spells get drops from other bosses besides the Loremaster. Kingsisle please fix this!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Personally, I'd rather they were all in the same place than scattered about everywhere. That's just me though.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Might I also add,

Loremaster is the hardest spell to craft.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Megan DeathThorn on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
Might I also add,

Loremaster is the hardest spell to craft.
true enough; but at least all the time we spend is worth something, if we craft it (unlike farming, which you could do for years and get nothing at the end of it all).

Defender
May 02, 2015
exp613 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
Personally, I'd rather they were all in the same place than scattered about everywhere. That's just me though.
Lololololol

Absolutely not, I can't even begin to unpack this crazy statement. Too much crazy.

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
exp613 on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
Actually it's much easier to farm if they are scattered around. If you are farming for a single spell out of 17, that's like 2500 farms. However, if it is one spell from a boss that only drops one, it's like 100 attempts.

Defender
May 02, 2015
Duncan SpiritWard on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Actually it's much easier to farm if they are scattered around. If you are farming for a single spell out of 17, that's like 2500 farms. However, if it is one spell from a boss that only drops one, it's like 100 attempts.
Good, someone else had the patience to unpack that statement. lol

Defender
Feb 13, 2011
luckguy93 on Dec 7, 2016 wrote:
Good, someone else had the patience to unpack that statement. lol
Well, the excitement of getting a spell, but the disappointment because it's not the right now. *Cough* Handsome Fomori *Cough*.