Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding diamonds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2015
Does anyone know where I can find diamonds for some of my crafting recipes. The Bazaar does not seem to have any. I check every day.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
I would suggest Cave of Solitude in Mooshu to you. Over there check the map and come to the rocky area in the middle of the map. Over there you will see many diseased water spirits and enraged krakens. But some platforms will be empty on them you find ore on both the sides. It is by far the best place for ores. I myself used to get ores from there and now I am a Grandmaster Artisan with wintertusk gear. Good luck.
PS- change realms after you harvest all ores from the region.

Tristan ThunderWeaver 58 Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
An easy way to get Diamonds is to get the transmute diamond recipe which you can get from Felicia Worthington in the north west area of Reagents square. (There are plenty of other vendors but that is the lowest rank world to get it at) It only uses 15 ores which is pretty good because ores are very easy to find. and sold in the bazaar too. Goodluck!

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Plant frozen venus fly traps. They yield diamonds.
Or try collecting ore in the Haunted Cave or Dark Cave.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Cuhrizzy on Nov 28, 2016 wrote:
An easy way to get Diamonds is to get the transmute diamond recipe which you can get from Felicia Worthington in the north west area of Reagents square. (There are plenty of other vendors but that is the lowest rank world to get it at) It only uses 15 ores which is pretty good because ores are very easy to find. and sold in the bazaar too. Goodluck!
I have to agree collecting ORE and doing the transmute recipe is worth the effort.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
voocadoo735 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can find diamonds for some of my crafting recipes. The Bazaar does not seem to have any. I check every day.
The bazaar is, hands-down, the best source for diamonds - if you use the right approach.

You need to be prepared to take 10-15 minutes at a time to do this. The same amount of time would get you roughly a single diamond between harvesting and transmuting ore.

In the bazaar, go to the reagents screen, then click over to the reagents starting with "d". You probably won't see any the first time; that's okay. Immediately reload the reagents by clicking the tab (you don't need to switch into snacks or gardening cards first - just click the reagents tab again). Advance to where diamonds should show. Repeat this for roughly five minutes during peak hours and you will see diamonds pop up at some point. As soon as you do, buy one and hit <Enter> on your keyboard instead of clicking the confirm button (the keyboard is much faster). If more than one diamond is auctioned, repeat this until all diamonds are gone. Others will be buying them as well, so they will not last more than a second or two.

Once all diamonds are gone, go back to reloading the screen and repeat this as needed until you have all the diamonds you need.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
voocadoo735 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
It's easier to transmute them then finding them.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015