Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-16-16

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
CATS!!!!! I love cats and kittens, they would have crafting recipes for the cat ears hat, and some cat themed gear, AND new cute cat and kitten pets!!!!!!! (by cats i mean like little and avalonian sized ones)

-Miranda

"if you play with fire, you will get burned"

Survivor
Oct 26, 2013
Bees! Their abilities could be taking care of gardening needs and refilling your energy faster.
Or a group of lions who work like lion tamers, they train your pets for a point or two ever few hours and refill your energy at a faster rate.
Hmmm, going along the same vein for crafters. Little elves could work on a crafting spell that you highlight in the background at a slowed down rate or surprise you with a rare reagent once a day or 48 hours, even once a week for really rare ones.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I would love to become friends with more ancient Celestian! I love Celestia and the whole theme of it, and I still wonder how you came up with such a world, so I would love to see more Celestian stuff, and to actually get to know some ancient Celestians would be cool,

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
Another idea I had would be Pigswick Acadamey. Some perks would be that you could learn some of the spells from their schools like Chaos and Ember. I think it would also be cool to go to Pegasus place and breed your own Pegasus with your choice of colors for crowns.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Brennan921 on Sep 17, 2016 wrote:
The Bears of Grizzleheim!!
First off there awesome, and they are loyal courages and strong. And living in Grizzleheim would be amazing!
I would do this too.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The mice in Khrysalis have been the only allies that actually help our wizard in any real way. I'd take Dyvim as an ally every time.

Administrator
Mythali126 on Sep 16, 2016 wrote:
Gobbler!! Really, we are already friends because he carries me around the Spiral and is just weird and fun to hang with!
- Allison Dragongem
I really liked all these responses, but after pondering things, a friend that's willing to carry you if you need a transport is a pretty darn good friend! ::grin::.

A new topic shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea