Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure chests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Why do all the treasure chests you can find while roaming worlds give such very low gold? I think the higher the world the more gold the chests should give. This is how it is in pirate101 and it's awesome and makes sense. You can get 1000+ gold from a chest and pretty commonly in the higher level worlds such as for example Aquila. Wiz101 is so hard to make gold i just think this could help some with making gold a bit easier in wiz. I really don't' think it would break or effect the game negatively. Just make opening chests more worth while and help us wizards to gather a bit more gold a bit more easy. ty 4 listening.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Covenator1162 on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
Why do all the treasure chests you can find while roaming worlds give such very low gold? I think the higher the world the more gold the chests should give. This is how it is in pirate101 and it's awesome and makes sense. You can get 1000+ gold from a chest and pretty commonly in the higher level worlds such as for example Aquila. Wiz101 is so hard to make gold i just think this could help some with making gold a bit easier in wiz. I really don't' think it would break or effect the game negatively. Just make opening chests more worth while and help us wizards to gather a bit more gold a bit more easy. ty 4 listening.
The higher world chests already do give more gold than the lower world chests. I don't think it's quite as much as Pirate, yet I think that's fitting as Pirates really need Gold more than anything else. So bottom line, they already do offer more gold for higher level area chests.