Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck...what in the world???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I have tried to log my wizards on to play for about an hour now. I've tried on 3 of my accounts. I can log my maxed wizard, Fallon, on with no problem. But when I try to log Jacqueline on, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Then after maybe 20 minutes if I leave it there, it loads, but in a limbo with no realms, can't port, no buddy list, nothing. I also did the same thing on my other account, in which my maxed wizard on that account loads fine, but my newer wizard at the end of Wizard City won't load. I then made a new wizard to see what would happen and it loaded just fine!

I've updated and rebooted my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (ugh, everything loads new again!) and still get the same problem.

Ideas? Help!

Thanks

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Oh oh! That doesn't sound right. Please contact our Customer Support and ask them to "reset" your stuck characters locations so that you can enter the game again. Feel free to reference this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Dworgyn on Sep 12, 2016 wrote:
Oh oh! That doesn't sound right. Please contact our Customer Support and ask them to "reset" your stuck characters locations so that you can enter the game again. Feel free to reference this message board post when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
That so funny that you mentioned "location" as I finally figured out the problem. I had one stuck wizard in an alternate universe realm that apparently didn't exist. Then I tried to port a wizard from another account to her, thus getting her stuck in the alternate universe also! Once I managed to get my original wizard out of the Bazaar door, she ended up in a kosher realm, thus un sticking both herself and her teleporting buddy!

That's what I get for leaving a wizard sitting in a bazaar for months at a time!

Thanks for your help Dworgyn. You've always been my favorite teacher. ;-)