Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Guilds and/or Alliances

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
A common feature in many MMOs. I've mentioned it a few times over the years in the Feedback Friday posts. I've never come across a conversation or thoughts from the Devs or main player base concerning it.

I've got a core group of friends, as many of us do. We all play together, farm together, quest together and help each other daily.
Why not allow us to form a guild? Set up a shared bank for reagents? Assist with pet training, etc...

Thoughts?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
KIngsisle already said that Guilds were NOT going to be in the game.

I think it sets this game out from the crowd.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I think guilds and factions would be a little much because of the school thing already.

Defender
May 16, 2009
Nope. Not happening. KI has even said that guilds and item trading between players (including a shared guild bank which can essentially be item trading) will not be added. Plus I feel as if the shared guild bank could be another way for people to scam others for items.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/welcome-to-the-dorms-19617?page=1

Besides, guilds can cause a lot of unneeded drama when two guilds disagree on something. Not to mention, once people in guilds get bored of helping each other out with training an' stuff, they will want some sort of competitive play against other guilds. Sure, there's PvP, but that's the same ole' 4v4 thing that we do now, without guilds.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
KI is never going to add this to the game, and as far as I want things like this, I don't know why this even got approved.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
KI's stance is stated in the rules. "posts requesting player to player item trading of any kind, and guilds/clans are not and will not be a part of Wizard101". You can form informal groups obviously and play with whomever you like. Forming guilds/clans tends to include some sort of competition between them. This game isn't set up for that sort of thing. My thinking is that they didn't want Wizard101 to turn into a war game with all the associated clan/frat/clique/bullying atmosphere that comes along with those.