Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Roleplaying

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
So i have seen people roleplaying in this game since i joined and most of the time i see thing relating to online dating(OD) and i never reported them because i couldn't tell if they are in a IRL relationship or not. So my question is is talking about kissing,dating and anything like online dating against the rules?

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
The Wyrm on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
So i have seen people roleplaying in this game since i joined and most of the time i see thing relating to online dating(OD) and i never reported them because i couldn't tell if they are in a IRL relationship or not. So my question is is talking about kissing,dating and anything like online dating against the rules?
As long as it is not explicit, roleplaying of any kind including dating is ok.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Personally I dont see it as an issue unless the person hitting on the person is harassing them and the attention is unwanted

Survivor
Sep 10, 2015
It actually is. Most people think that it's fine, but it isn't. Wizard101 is not a dating game, and that includes any content that is inappropriate for younger users.
Most of the people "online dating" are irresponsible adults, they know what they're doing and they do it on purpose. Seriously, report people that have involvement in dating.